Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What can I add to a vw gti 1.8 t automatic to make it perform better?

I bought an 04 vw gti 1.8t and it's an automatic. I know that I can't really add much to it, but I was wondering if I could do anything to improve performance. also would it be pointless to add a bodykit and other exterior modifications?|||The 1.8T engine is one of the most modifiable engines around, you can get over 400 hp out of this engine. Bigger turbo, computer chips, inter coolers, freer flowing turbo plumbing the list is endless.|||A 'chip' is good first modification for that car. One example is the APR chip.





bodykits and exterior modifications don't add value to the vehicle, and they don't increase performance. They are purely for looks. If you like it, then it could be worth doing. Personally, I think money is better spend on parts that make the car faster|||a free-flow intake and a computer chip. check HPA Motorsports' products, they specialize in tuning VWs.

No comments:

Post a Comment