Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Where can I get another Service History booklet for VW Golf?

Hi, I just bought a VW Golf '01. The previous owner has taken really good care of it and the Service Schedule (service history) part of the Manual shows regular services and stamps.





However all the pages in the booklet have been used up. And I want to keep a record of the times I get it serviced. Where can I get another booklet or more pages to add in to the Service Schedule?|||please just use your common sense...go to a Volkswagen Dealer, be nice and ask politely or even better...get into contact with Volkswagen HQ in germany. i,m sure they will help you !|||From a VW dealer.|||Why don't you make one up - a copy of the page and then photocopy a bunch of pages. Good enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment