Friday, September 23, 2011

What engine should I get in a VW Passat?

I have been looking at the new generation of the VW Passats, and I don't know whether I should get a 2.0T 4 cylinder engine or the 3.6 6 cylinder. I don't want the car to be in the shop and I would like the one that will need the least maintenance.|||I dont think its out yet but they should have the new Passat TDI coming soon. It is really somthing worth waiting for. Great fuel economy and in the shop a lot less than the gas Passats. Can go easily over 250k miles.|||You want to save yourself a couple of thousand quid?





Seriously have a look at the new Skoda Superb-looked aqt one the other weekend and fell in love with it.|||Go for the TDI, SUPERB CAR, just as fast as the others, minimal maintenance.|||New TDI of course

No comments:

Post a Comment