Sunday, September 18, 2011

How much is it going to cost to reseal my VW Citi Golf?

I have a 2001 vw citi golf. The problem is that whenever it rains, it leaks. EVERYWHERE! The windscreen, the windows, the door panels, even by the lighter output. Can anybody give me an estimate as to hom much its going to cost to seal everything?|||2001 Citi Golf? Where do you live? In SA?





If you are in Cape Town, which I doubt cos it hasn't rained here for a while, then give me a shout.. But the windscreen is unlikely to be the main cause for the leak, although it could be a contributor.. I would want to see the car first so I would say get it to a good, reliable, honest mechanic. He should have it sealed in no time..





hedley.suckow@gmail.com|||If your car is not a rebuilt wreck, you have terrible luck. I would go to a good glass shop and ask them to reseal the windshield. This should not cost more than $50. Unless you are using the car for a submarine, this should solve your problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment