Friday, September 23, 2011

How many miles can a Vw Jetta have before being unusable?

I wanted to know how many miles a VW Jetta could get before being like just waste. Mine is a 1999 VW jetta 4 cylinder and has about 222.xxx. So how many more can I put on it? Its been very well maintained and I just replaced the clutch on it.


Best answer gets 10 points.|||German iron is the best, if you take care of it, it will last forever, usually the body rots off before the drivetrain goes! I have friends in the local VW club with 750K on a gasser, over a million with a diesel!|||Keep on driving, I have seen one with well over 500K on the clock. No, it wasn't a diesel either. Just maintain it regularly.|||Man, keep up the maint and you can push WELL over 400k miles...PROVEN!|||wow those are some big numbers you guys are talking about

No comments:

Post a Comment