Tuesday, September 27, 2011

How much is a 1985 VW Cabriolet, 76XXX miles, runs and drives, but needs work.?

my neighbor is selling his VW, and my friend wants to buy it. but hes not sure how much it is worth. what do u think?|||$500.|||It is all about condition- What work does it need??? What is it Auto or 5 spd? How is the interior?? Help us somewhat here.





They can go as high as 7 grand, the dude saying 500 is dreaming. I would by all of them at 500 each.





The miles are low but irrelevant at this age.





If it needs brakes struts, battery , starter, alternator, radiator, exhaust, tires, and body work it just won't command good prices. Get my drift.





SCI 2003 GLI|||see:


www.cabby-info.com





but I wouldn't go more than 500, 900 if the top and body is immaculate condition,

No comments:

Post a Comment