Tuesday, September 27, 2011

2004 VW Bug- How can I make my own seat covers and accesories?

Hi there! I have a 2004 Satelite Blue Hard top Buggie. The exterior color is actually called "Malibu Blue" and it has matching rims and a sunroof. I also have a two-toned blue interior.





I saw someone make their own VW seat covers, middle compartment thing, and matching mirror covers?! How in the world did they do that?





Please help me figure out other things to do to spruce up my buggie! I already have a flower in the holder of course, and a flower lay around my center mirror. I also have a hott pink betty boop front license plate.|||I think to do that, you'd have to be related to Martha Stewart or McGiver, haha.





Well, honestly that sounds like a lot of work. I hope you know how to sew.|||God.. you got my favorite one. The easiest way would be to buy some plain black seat covers made for the beetle and just stitch whatever fabric you want on it. As far as the mirror thing and compartment, i dont know.

No comments:

Post a Comment