Friday, September 23, 2011

Why is water leaking in my VW car since getting a new convertible top? after?

I have an 2008 VW Beetle . I just had a new top, and now water is leaking in the trunk. I called the VW dealer %26amp; they were making up every excuse under the sun. They even went as far to say as to lie and tell me it was because it is a custom made top . ( this isn't true as they still make them) So why is this happening? Do you have suggestions on how to talk to the dealer about this?|||After installing a few tops on VW cabriolets it all comes back to the install.


Take it back. Push the issue as they are betting that they will wear you out past their warranty.





Chances are that they outsourced it to a different shop, as that isn't a normal thing for vw dealers to install.

No comments:

Post a Comment