Friday, September 23, 2011

What do real people really think about the VW Routan as a family van?

We're expecting our 4th(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Child. Considering a van. The VW Routan to be more specific. Never really imagined myself as a "soccor mom" or a van owner. But an SUV is out of the question. What do you think of the Routan as far as vans go. Anyone have one? Any other moms drive vans...? Anything especially special about owning a van for a family of 6. ;-) thanks!|||I speak from automotive esperince the "vw" routan is not actually a vw it is the same van as the dodge carvan, it has a crhysler engine and its not that great just like those vans not let them fool you i would buy the honda odssey





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volkswagen_鈥?/a>





wikki speaks the truth about cars i read it all the time sorry to break it to you but its not what it seems dont buy it|||I owned a VW Jetta for 10 years. Bought it new. The first two years I spent $9,000 on un warranteed alarm system problems, while the alarm system was a joke to begin with. I loved the car, but not the cost of fixing it. Which you can expect with any VW. They are cool and driver friendly. But they require frequent repairs and will run you broke. Many of my friends owned VW's also. I have only known one who was satisfied.





I paid $385 for a door latch. Which I needed in order to close my passenger door! The mechanic told my VW's are famous for door lock and hinge problems.





I paid $800 for some rubber tube that creates suction in order to close and open the automatic locks.





$585 for a melted heat dial thingy. It melted due to faulty wiring.





I strongly advise checking out Consumer Reports. Honda, Toyota, and Hyundai make the best vehicles on the market at the present time. I actually had a civic and felt it was just like the Jetta, only I could still afford to eat. Lol.|||ill let you know as soon as i find a real person

No comments:

Post a Comment