Sunday, September 18, 2011

What are the best audio options for replacing the stock speakers in a 2001 VW Passat?

I am looking to replace my stock speakers in my 2001 VW Passat and try to get a deep and rich velvelty sound. What would you recommend to replace my current 8 Monsoon speakers to get the best bang for the buck? Also I live in Seattle so I'm not sure if there are any quality audio shops in the area. Thanks for the help!|||go with some mb quart or inifinty (kappa series) component systems. you'll need an amp also. yes is a bit pricey, but its TOP OF THE LINE sound quality. waaaaay better then all those other "good" brands. they can be ordered on line.|||you can never go wrong with sony|||anything really most stock speakers in low end cars usually suck|||Im not sure about audio setup but I am a big dub fan.





MK4 Passats are sick as hell!

No comments:

Post a Comment