Saturday, September 10, 2011

What is the name of the movie about the orphans that are driving a vw bug?

It is an older movie with these 4 kids that take there deceased mother's vw bug and are like driving across the desert. I know they stop at this gas station and one of the younger kids wins money on a slot machine. They ran away because they did not want to get split up. I think an old lady might be telling the story and there is something about a wedding cake. I think the cover has like a setting sun and the 4 kids walking or something.|||man i know that movie i cant remember the name i keep thinking on our own or something like that but i cant remember my grandma has the movie but i cant get her to answer the phone this is gonna drive me nuts ill try to figure it out and get back to you


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0095778/


i was right its called on our own


your right about the cover but on the site above they have a diffrent pic for it just read the summery on it.|||its called "on our own" ... its one of those family films (i think they are from a christian company?





the kid ends up stealing a bus too right?





I think my mom still has this one in the bookcase, I will be sure to look and steal it this this weekend.... lol... my kids need to see this one....

No comments:

Post a Comment