Saturday, September 10, 2011

How do you go about refinancing a 2007 VW?

What do I need to refinance my 2007 VW Rabbit? I had a 550 credit score when I first got the car, and now my score is in the 700's. I am looking to get a better interest rate and maybe a shorter loan length, currently 7 years. What do I need to do?|||In order to refinance successfully you will need to take a copy of your current loan terms to a bank or credit union and ask them if they can help you refinance your car. As long as you can show that you have made regular payments, no 30 day lates, have verifiable income and can provide a deposit history into a bank account, they will run a new credit report and be able to help you out. Make sure to take along any copies of statements that you have on record so that they can easily see your payment history.





Don't forget that insurance companies like State Farm can also finance your car!


Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment