Saturday, September 10, 2011

What tools do I need to remove an 08 VW Jetta factory radio and where can I get them if it is a specialty?

I am trying to remove my Factory Radio in my 2008 VW Jetta. It is a single disc player. Also, if possible can I keep the Aux port in the armrest operational.|||I would say go to a stereo shop, and see if they will help you out. You can also try going to ebay and doing a search for the kit. If its just a plain Aux jack that connects to the back of the stock stereo, you should not have a problem keeping the Aux port. I have an 04, but I had a pro audio dealer take care of putting a complete system in.





I use and LOVE, www.vwvortex.com If you haven't used the site, its a VW/Audi bible. There should be step by step instructions for any vdub need.

No comments:

Post a Comment